Resources for Cyclists and Drivers
Below are resources for cyclists and motorists which explain California’s laws and how to stay safe on your bicycle.
- Can a Cyclist Pass a Car in the Same Lane?
- Can Cyclists ride in Zebra Crossings?
- Can Cyclists Ride Side-by-Side?
- Car vs Bike Right-of-Way
- Do Bicycles Need to Stay in the Bike Lane?
- Do Cyclists Need to Walk Thier Bikes Through Crosswalks?
- Do Bicycles Have to Stop at Stop Signs in California?
- Do Bikes Have to Stop for School Buses in California?
- Do Tickets on Bicycles Count Towards DMV and Insurance Penalties?
- Electric Bicycle Classifications
- Electric Bicycle Laws
- Hand Signal Usage
- Headphones and Laws
- Helmets 17 and under “Fix-It” Law
- Hit and Runs on Bike Paths
- How to Avoid Accidents While Cycling on the Highway
- Is Cycling in a Group Really Safer?
- Is a Sharrow a Bike Lane?
- Rear Reflectors
- Riding in/out of Bike Lanes
- Riding on Freeways
- Riding on Sidewalks
- Riding with Bags
- Riding with Traffic
- Tourists: Injured on Vacation